Saturday, May 17, 2014

This guy is truly a pain in the neck




Dear R.,
Thank you for the order you placed for our Hotwires kit.
Unfortunately, we can only deliver to a UK address.
Please could you forward me a UK address, or I can arrange for a refund to be made to your account. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Kind Regards, G.


Hi,
I'm sorry I didn't notice it, and apparently I could finish the order.
I can pay for the extra shipping charge, though. I really need that spare part (cause the original one is broken - don't even know why) and i really would like to obtain it.
It's for my little fella, and here in Portugal it is impossible to obtain spares for this kits.
Regards,
R.


Hi R.,
No problem, I can send the parcel over to you. The extra charge for me to do this will be £2.90.
You can either give me a call and I can take the payment over the phone, or send a cheque in the post.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
G.

Thanks for your prompt answer.
I can pay with paypal (including an extra for the paypal fee) or by bank transfer (which has no cost for me or you if you send me your IBAN) or even by credit card, no problem.
Both ways are easier than paying by cheque, since I only have euro-denominated cheques :( ; and over the phone I don't quiet know how to do it...
Many many thanks
R.


Dear G.,
Sorry for not getting back to you soon. I'm sending you my credit card number and details, it's even easier - and cheaper :) than on the phone...
Name: _________
card number: ____
Valid thru: ______
CVV2 / CVC2 __
Again, many thanks!
R.


Good Morning R.,
Thank you for your information, I will complete the order today
Kind Regards,
G.


Hi R.,
Sorry, I need the card expiry date, not valid date.
Many Thanks
Kind Regards,
G.


Hi
That's the expiry date actually :)
Regards,
R.


The item has been despatched today and should be with you by the end of the week.
Many Thanks Kind
Regards,
G.

No comments: